Prepare for the Future at ACLEA's 53rd Annual Meeting
Thursday, May 18, 2017
“As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.”
~ Bill Gates
Is your organization prepared for the future? Are there things you can do now to prepare your team?
Plan and look ahead to the future to ensure your organization continues on a successful path and is ready for anything the future holds.
Several breakout sessions at this upcoming conference will focus on preparing you and your organization for the future:
- Leading and Managing Professionals in Time of Change
- Why Understanding Your Organization’s Culture Is Important to Achieving the Organization’s Goals
- Executive Presence for Aspiring Leaders
- Influence: The Art and Science of Changing Minds
- Succession Planning — Avoid the “Oops” Moments
- I Don’t Get Paid Enough for this! Dealing with Difficult People and Toxic Behaviour in the Workplace
For questions please contact email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @acleaworldwide #ACLEAMTL