ACLEA's 50th Annual Meeting
Westin Copley Place
August 2-5, 2014
EXHIBITOR/SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES HAVE SOLD OUT
Exhibitor/Sponsor Registration (Online) | Download Exhibitor Registration (PDF)
Download the Exhibitor/Sponsor Prospectus (PDF)
BENEFITS OF BEING AN ACLEA EXHIBITOR
AS AN EXHIBITOR YOU WILL GET . . .
- Exhibitors will now get more than five hours of time with attendees compared to two hours at past conferences! That’s three more hours of time to connect and collaborate with your future customers!
- The Saturday night reception will now take place in the exhibit area with food, cocktails, and music to encourage relaxed opportunities for you to engage with attendees. The exhibit hall will remain in a high traffic area, near registration.
- Reception, breakfast, and break stations will be spread throughout the exhibit hall, to encourage foot traffic around the entire space, instead of having one buffet line in one area.
- Attendee list - distributed on site
- Two exhibitor representatives
- Acknowledgement on conference signage
- Acknowledgement in conference program with your sponsorship level
- Logo on rotating general session PowerPoint, before and after speakers
- One complimentary registration
- Mailing labels of attendees addresses distributed before the conference
In addition to the exhibitor benefits included above, depending on your level of sponsorship, sponsors will get:
- An opportunity to promote your presence in advance of the meeting! A set of mailing labels for persons registered is sent to all exhibitors three weeks in advance of the meeting for you to send promotional materials to attendees, and a final hard copy list will be provided at the meeting!
- Your company name listed in In the Loop, ACLEA’s quarterly newsletter distributed to all ACLEA members.
- Complimentary registration.(Optional luncheons, tour tickets and special events priced separately.)
- Your support acknowledged in the meeting course materials and the online exhibitor/sponsor listings for that meeting.
- Company name recognized on ACLEA general session table tents card
- Your company name on signage at the meeting
- Preference on booth location
- 1 tote bag insert - supplied by sponsor
PLATINUM LEVEL OPTIONS:
- Tote bag: Exclusive sponsorship with name/logo on conference tote bag
- Hotel Guest Room Key: Exclusive sponsorship with company logo on ALL CONFERENCE ATTENDEE ROOM KEYS!
- Lanyards and Registration Badges: Exclusive sponsorship and company name on ALL CONFERENCE ATTENDEE NAME BADGES!
- Opening Reception: Exclusive sponsorship with signage, optional door prize presentation at the Opening Reception (sponsor provides door prize), and 10 minute announcement before musical act!
GOLD LEVEL OPTIONS:
- Internet Café: Exclusive sponsorship includes designated space, broadband service and hub for 2 computer connections (sponsor provides computers - 2 recommended). THIS WILL BE THE ONLY AREA IN THE MEETING SPACE WITH INTERNET!!
- Conference Notepads: Exclusive sponsorship of workshop breakout session notepads (sponsor provides company-branded notepads which will be provided in all workshop sessions)
- Keynote Speaker: Exclusive sponsorship and opportunity to introduce keynote speaker with a 5 minute selling opportunity in front of ALL ACLEA KEYNOTE ATTENDEES!
- Tuesday Networking Lunch Sponsorship: Exclusive sponsorship and opportunity to make a 10 minute announcement about company product/services in front of ALL LUNCH ATTENDEES (approx. 65-90 attendees)!
WHAT OUR EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS ARE SAYING . . .
"At my first ACLEA conference 2 years ago I had a dozen new leads after the first day and I was able to book several new clients based on those leads. It just snowballed from there and now I’m a regular here."
-- New Orleans 2012 Mid-Year Meeting Exhibitor