ACLEA is pleased to introduce our new online learning platform to help enhance your professional development!
Whether you are in a leadership role, a program planner, a legal publications editor or handle marketing or technology support for your CLE organization, there’s online content to help you navigate the CLE world.
The new Resource Library will include conference videos, session handouts and webinars coming soon.
- ACLEA CLE Boot Camp
- Building effective relationships at work
- Getting the greatest bang for your marketing buck
- Growing your social media presence
- How and why to use Style Guides
- Member Engagement
- Practical tips on handling the most sensitive program topics
- Repurposing old content for new audiences
- Strategies for implementing diversity into your content
- Tech tools to enhance a live or online CLE presentation
And the best part — most of the content is available to ACLEA members free of charge.
Start investing in your professional development today!
- Go to https://aclea.ce21.com
- Sign in as a Member using your ACLEA username and password
- Once signed in, select the Membership tab
- From there you select Enter Group
- Once in the Group expand the Resources and/or Category + on the right sidebar to apply the filters and search for resources that interest you. You can also perform a keyword search by title in the search bar on the top of the screen.
This is a great way for you to catch up on what you missed.