ACLEA Resources - COVID 19
Friday, March 20, 2020
Posted by: Laurie Krueger
In the midst of this unprecedented crisis, ACLEA is here for you.
We are building online communities to facilitate member connections and resource sharing. We would like to thank Lisa Wise, the ACLEA Technology SIG co-chair for a lot of the heavy lifting to get this started, and to our members who have been sharing valuable resources and updates via the listserv. This is a work in progress and we invite you to contribute.
1. To access this space, log into your account here (notice this is different than the normal ACLEA log in, but it will use your ACLEA credentials
2. Choose the "I have an ACLEA account" button. If your ACLEA membership is not currently active, you will not be able to access this space.
3. Once you enter your credentials, you will be redirected to the account page where this space is hosted. There are a series of tabs there. Select the Discussion Community tab, and then Enter Community
4. The community has a forum where you can contribute and start discussion threads. You should also feel free to add new conversations. The best use is to keep the conversations together on a similar thread.
5. There are other tabs at the top of this page where you can review documents shared by your peers, this section also includes a calendar of events and other ACLEA products/resources. Instructions for use are provided on each tab.
All available to you as a member of ACLEA, all in one space.
Watch for more to come as we continue to add resources to assist you as you navigate these challenging times.